Gracelings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

.... Ill edit this ina bit

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

3rd charrie

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Glitter

Glitter

3rd charrie Empty
PostSubject: 3rd charrie   3rd charrie I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 10:01 am

Gracelings:
Name- Cerri, Cer, Hayl
Age- 17
Gender- f
GRACE- murder. (like killing)
Appearance- long black hair that covers her face completely. she has one dark brown eye and one dark blue eye. She is very tall for her age and her skin is pale
Bio- Cer is an orphan, she accidentally killed her parents at age 5. She has had her eyes for as long as she can remember and has never told anyone her grace. She hates it when she kills someone and sometimes wishes she could kill herself. She has always used her grace in self defense and when she needs to kill animals for survival. She lives on the streets, not poor, but not rich. She still hates herself for killing her parents and on her parents death day , she always stabs herself in the arm.
Other- I didn't know if i could do killing or not... so its okay if its not approved..
Back to top Go down
Dove Rada'han
Admin
Dove Rada'han

3rd charrie Empty
PostSubject: Re: 3rd charrie   3rd charrie I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 10:04 am

I approve.
Back to top Go down
https://gracelings.rpg-board.net

3rd charrie
Page 1 of 1