Gracelings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

.... Ill edit this ina bit

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Important Characters

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Shadeknight.miller

Shadeknight.miller

Important Characters  Empty
PostSubject: Important Characters    Important Characters  I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 10:20 am

Katsa: - Dove Rada'han
The main protagonist and niece of King Randa of the Middluns, she has one green and one blue eye and is 18 years old. Her Grace is first thought to be killing, after she killed a distant cousin with one blow of her hand as a child, but it is later revealed to be survival, enabling her to endure and live on in even the harshest conditions (e.g. she never gets sick, has immense tolerance for pain, can command herself to sleep and wake at any time, incredible stamina can create a fire in poor conditions, and she can hunt and kill any prey animal and even most predators to eat). Because of her phenomenal combat skills-another aspect of her Grace-Katsa was used by her uncle to carry out his dirty work. She becomes friends with Po, but is furious when she discovers the truth of his grace. Gradually, the two come to an understanding and Katsa realizes that she is in love with Po. She is forced to leave Po behind in Monsea due to the injuries he sustains while fleeing from Leck with Bitterblue. The pair manage to survive the journey through the mountains and, using Po's signet ring, charter a ship to Lienid. After a subsequent encounter with Leck, whom Katsa kills by impaling him through the mouth with a dagger, they return to Monsea in search of Po. At the end of the story Katsa decides to travel to Monsea to continue to teach Bitterblue to fight but will return to Po in Lienid at autumn's end, and she wishes to teach all the other kingdoms about fighting skills.

Po:
The seventh son of King Ror of Lienid, his full name is Prince Greening Grandemalion. He has one silver eye and one gold eye. He is initially believed to be Graced with hand fighting, but it is revealed that his true Grace is perception. He is able to sense the world around him and the thoughts of others, but only when they are directed at him. These senses come to him automatically and he has no control whatsoever with his ability. Po was forced to hide his Grace's true nature at an early age by his mother for fear that others would be tempted to use him for their own gain. He is in love with Katsa. Po's Grace enables him to resist Leck's persuasion, making him the only person who is fully immune to Leck's Grace (other than Lady Fire in the prequel Fire). He becomes blind as a result of his fall in Monsea. Upon embracing the full nature of his perception, it enables him to hide his blindness, from all except Katsa and eventually evolves to a form of clairvoyance that gives him an omnidirectional sense of everything around him. His brothers closest in age are Skye and Silvern.

Bitterblue:
The ten-year-old daughter of Leck and Ashen, she is the only character besides her mother and Po who is able to resist the power of Leck's grace; her resistance stems from when she witnessed Leck striking her mother. Both mother and daughter flee the castle to hide in the forest, but Ashen is killed and Bitterblue is found by Po and Katsa. Bitterblue and Katsa become close during the perilous journey through the Monsean mountains and befriends Captain Faun's crew on the sea journey to Lienid. After her father's death she assumes the throne of Monsea.

Prince Raffin:
The son of King Randa, he is Katsa's cousin and closest friend. He is shown to possess an avid interest in medicinal experiments and remedies from an early age and spends most of his time in his workroom with his assistant Bann

King Randa:
Katsa's uncle and the king of the Middluns. While not an entirely unjust king he excessively punishes those who defy him. For this purpose he uses Katsa as his strong arm until Katsa defies him by refusing to torture a borderlord who refused to give his daughter in a marriage arrangement.

Oll:
Randa's captain and spymaster, Oll is one of the founding members of the Council, along with Katsa and Prince Raffin. He helped train Katsa to control her Grace. Not much else is known about him except that he has a wife, Bertol, and that Katsa describes him as one of the few people that she would grieve for if he were to die

Giddon:
A young Middluns underlord and member of the Council. He is in love with Katsa, who rebuffs his advances, and as a result he is resentful towards Po.

Captain Faun:
An independent Lienid ship captain Graced with predicting the weather, she has one blue eye and one pale gray eye. She helps Katsa and Bitterblue by transporting them to Lienid when they are on the run from King Leck.

Helda:
As both maid and friend to Katsa, Helda is one of the few able to look beyond Katsa's Graceling abilities, treating her like a normal girl. After being there to help her through the more dramatic phases in her life, Katsa intends to ask Helda to move on to become Bitterblue's maid, in order to assist her in much the same way.
-------------------------------
okay don't ask for a important charrie just make the forum and an admin will approve it!

Last edited by Shadeknight.miller on Tue Dec 28, 2010 10:36 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Dove Rada'han
Admin
Dove Rada'han

PostSubject: Re: Important Characters    Important Characters  I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 10:22 am

Hmm can I has Bitterblue or Katsa? (I has to ask... since this site is yours now.)
Back to top Go down
https://gracelings.rpg-board.net
Shadeknight.miller

Shadeknight.miller

PostSubject: Re: Important Characters    Important Characters  I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 10:24 am

uhh ok... and yea sure
Back to top Go down
Dove Rada'han
Admin
Dove Rada'han

PostSubject: Re: Important Characters    Important Characters  I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 10:30 am

So who oes i get? And mark her out.
Back to top Go down
Shadeknight.miller

Shadeknight.miller

PostSubject: Re: Important Characters    Important Characters  I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 10:30 am

kasta...make da forum please
Back to top Go down
Dove Rada'han
Admin
Dove Rada'han

PostSubject: Re: Important Characters    Important Characters  I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 10:33 am

Didnt think we had to but okie. Shud i put her bio in or is that already cleared?
Back to top Go down
Shadeknight.miller

Shadeknight.miller

PostSubject: Re: Important Characters    Important Characters  I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 10:33 am

naah cause the bio is on here
Back to top Go down
Dove Rada'han
Admin
Dove Rada'han

PostSubject: Re: Important Characters    Important Characters  I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 10:35 am

Okay. Hold on.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Important Characters    Important Characters  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Important Characters
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gracelings :: Begin Here :: Characer Sheets :: Book Charries-
Jump to: