Gracelings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

.... Ill edit this ina bit

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

First Charrie

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Glitter

Glitter

First Charrie Empty
PostSubject: First Charrie   First Charrie I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 10:11 am

Name- Emerald (Em) Levi
Age- 17
Gender- f
GRACE-the grace of emotions. she make anyone feel anything toward anyone
Appearance- Long curly blond hair. She has light tanned skin and a emerald green eye and a light blue eye. of average height, 5"1 and is very pretty. She has a curvy body. (looks a lot like Bridget Mendler except for the eyes and stuff)
Bio- Em lived with her mother who was a maid because her grace was cleaning. Em discovered her grace at age 8 when she heard a couple arguing. She hated it when people argued so she accidentally made them fall back in love. Her mother made her swore never to tell anyone about her grace because then everyone would want her. A lot of boys fancy her and not because she made them do that, but because she is always very happy and bright and cheerful. Everyone likes her and enjoys her company. She is in love with a guard and hopes to marry him someday.
Other- the guard's name is Leith
Back to top Go down
Shadeknight.miller

Shadeknight.miller

First Charrie Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Charrie   First Charrie I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 11:57 am

approved
Back to top Go down

First Charrie
Page 1 of 1